SAENCHAI vs SINGDUM: rematch at Rajadamnern
The rivalry fight of the year - if not the decade - will take place when the WBC Muay Thai Diamond Belt champion Saenchai PK takes on the "Black Lion" Singdum Kiatmuu 9 in a highly anticipated rematch at Rajadamnern Stadium on October 4.
Earlier this month the two arch-rivals fought at Lumpinee Stadium - and Singdum used his height and extra weight advantage to over-power an undersized Saenchai.
The upcoming final showdown at Rajadamnern will be a much closer affair, as both fighters will be weighing in at 132 pounds, which suits Saenchai natural fighting weight.
Southpaw Saenchai fights up and down from batam and feather weight to even the odds and - since he began his professional career at 14 years of age - has fought over 300 times for a 70% win record that include the triple triumph of winning three Lumpinee championships in three weight divisions.
The last time Saenchai fought against Singdum he relied on tactical power punches in a failed attempt to blast through his opponents bulk. But with Singdum coming down in weight, and Saenchai going into the ring with a bigger and stronger body, he'll be equipped to utilize a full arsenal of weapons. There will be no excuse if he loses this one.
On the other hand, a win for Singdum will go a long way to proving that he's the best pound-for-pound Muay Thai fighter on the planet.
- Somluck Kamsing vs Yodwanpadet Suwanwichit
- Saenchai PKSaenchaimuaythai vs Singdam Kiatmuu9
- Petboonchu Fa Group vs Nong-O Gaiyanghaadao gym
- Thong PuiD9D vs Tingthong Chor Koiyuuhaisuzu
- Petpanomrung Wor.Sungprapai vs Pokaew Fonjarngchonburi
- Sittisak Petpayathai vs Thongchai Sitthongsak
- The-Lek Wor Sangprapai vs Saengmorakot Tor Manothammaraksa
- Wanchai Sor Kittisak vs Newlookrak Exidicalgym