SAENCHAI & SAKEDDAO fight for Lumpini titles
WBC world champions Saenchai Kingstar (Sinbi) and Sakeddao Petpayathai are fighting for the top Thailand titles at Lumpinee Stadium on September 7.
Green Diamond Belt Champion Saenchai Kingstar (Sinbi) will be out to prove he's the world's best pound-for-pound Muay Thai fighter when he faces Black Lion Singdum Kiantmoo 9 at Lumpinee Stadium on September 7.
The dream match pits the brilliance of Saenchai against the strength of Singdum who's on a winning streak.
Singdum will have a weight advantage fighting three pounds heavier in the 133-130 pound superstar attraction.
Another WBC world champion Sakeddao Petpayathai will contest the Thailand Lightweight Title against master grappler Petboonchoo FA Group.
On the same event Penek Sitnumnoi will defend his Lumpinee Featherweight title against arch rival Sam-A Gaiyanghaadao gym. Sam-A is currently in superb form and will be focused on winning his most important fight of the year.
Frenchman Damien Alamos will defend his Lumpinee Super-lightweight title against Aranchai Pran 26.
- Singdam Kiatmuu9 vs Saenchai PKSaenchaimuaythai gym
- Peneak Sitnumnoi vs Sam A Kaiyanghadaogym
- Damien Alamos vs Aranchai Kiatpatarapan
- Saketdao Petphayathai vs Petchboonchu FA Group
- Nong O Kaiyanghadaogym vs Jomthong Chuwatana
- Diesellek Udonmuang vs F 16 Rajanon
- Wanchalong Sitsonong vs Chokpreecha Kor Sakunsua
- Wanchai Sor Kittichai vs Sarawut Pikadpadang